So you’ve been thinking about making the switch to a healthy haircare alternative such as Solibar. But you’re still wondering what the benefits are? So we’ve listed them for you.
Key benefits of making the switch to Solibar:
- Return your hair to its natural self without, as it was when you were little.
- Restore shine, volume and strength - with fewer split ends.
- Restored curls and bounce.
- Increased days between washes as your hair begins to self regulate its oils.
- Increased length between colouring.
- No more moisture being stripped from your hair, your hair feels soft in the shower.
- Less need for a conditioner or just on the ends & less frequently.
- Positive comments from family, friends & co-workers.
- Decreased scalp irritation due to lack of detergents & natural ingredients.
- Long-lasting bars with up to 60-90 washes per shampoo bar.
- Plastic-free, zero waste & greywater safe. Environmental win!
Key information about Solibar:
All of our Solibars are made with the finest natural ingredients which are then solidified by a process called saponification into a useable shampoo, conditioner, or body bar. This means that we only need to use the ingredients that are necessary to make our delicious range of haircare & body bars. Because our bars are soap-based this means that they are synthetic detergent-free. (Also 100% Vegan & cruelty-free). Leaving you with the most natural way you could wash your hair possible.
Find out more about:
- Which Solibar is for me? → Click here
- Saponification → Click here
- Soap-based shampoo vs synthetic-detergent shampoo bars → Click here
- Detergent-free → Click here
- Solibar vs ‘salon quality shampoo bars → Click here
- Why I might not need a conditioner → Click here
- Curly girls & no-poo method → Click here
- Natural haircare transition → Click here
- What pH-balanced really means → Click here
- Increased length between colouring → Click here
- Top Solibar tips → Click here
- Everything Solibar → Click here
Check our some of our incredible results from our customers below: